You can make this with any berries!
Makes 6 Jumbos
375 degrees 25-30 minutes
- ½ cup Organic Butter – softened (Organic Valley)
- ¾ cup Organic Sugar (I use Brown)
- 2 Organic Eggs
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla (Watkins)
- 2 cups Oat Flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder (Watkins)
- ½ tsp. Sea Salt
- ½ cup Organic Milk (Organic Valley)
- 1 ½ cups Organic Blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 T. Oat Flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 2 T. Organic Sugar (Brown)
- ¼ tsp. Organic Cinnamon (Watkins)
- 2 T. Organic Butter – Chilled
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease or line muffin pan. Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy. Stir in eggs one at a time, and then mix in vanilla, baking powder, and sea salt.
Alternate adding oat flour and milk until just blended. Fold in Blueberries. Spoon batter into 6 jumbo muffin cups evenly. Wait: Add Streusel topping before baking.
Mix streusel dry ingredients, cut in the butter with a fork to look like coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over each muffin and press lightly into batter.
Bake 25-30 (do not over bake). Eat warm or completely cooled.
Enjoy with Love!